Birdwatching Tours

An authentic

Pay only 30% to book a bird watching tour of your choice. Remaining 70% can be paid at your arrival in hotel.

Galapagos Cruises

Photography Bird Tours

Amazon Lodges

Adventure Tours

That's Why

Choose DANA Tours

Best price, No hidden fees

We are happy to offer our clients the best rates on our tours. Due to direct operation & direct contracts with all our partners.

Fast support

We work all day long, we have no limited office hours. Contact us by e-mail, online chat, WhatsApp, WeChat or text to our US number.

Peace of mind

Our registrations were obtained in Ecuador
at the Ministry of Tourism & United States.

Family owned business

We practise sustainable and responsible tourism,
helping the local community of Mindo, Ecuador.

We love to travel too!

So we provide real advice & customized tours with our local expertise. Our goal is to offer the best tours in Ecuador for our clients.



Complete your once in a lifetime Galapagos Cruise with relaxing days in Mindo Cloud Forest FOR FREE!

Birdwatching Tours


First class & highly personalized Private Tours in Mindo Cloud Forest and all Ecuador.

Bird Photography


First class & highly personalized Private Photography Tours in Mindo Cloud Forest and all Ecuador.

Amazon Lodges


Our Selection of Amazon Lodges Take advantage of our promotion!



The Best Adventure Tours in Mindo Cloud Forest, Ecuador


Our Unbeatable Reservation Policy

Pay only deposit of 30% to book a bird watching tour of your choice. Remaining 70% can be paid at your arrival in hotel.
(No need to bound your money for 60 days).


book your cruise with us to save more than $800 IN FREE NIGHTS & EXTRAS


Choco Andino Bird Photography

5 Days in Ecuador

Our Choco Andino Bird Photography tour with main birding spots in Choco Andino de Pichincha. Available Yanacocha Reserve.

Complete Birding Tour

16 Days in Ecuador

Our complete birding tour of Ecuador with main birding spots!. Tailor-made tours are also available, contact us for more information.

Best of Ecuador & Colombia

20 Days in Ecuador & Colombia

Birding tour to visit Ecuador & Colombia best reserves! Contact us for more information about this amazing birdwatching tour.

Amazon Lodges

Best Lodges

Evolution Cruise Ship

Galapagos Islands

Meet Evolution, a luxury super-yacht built in the early 20th century in the style of a steamer, with commodities of a 21st century cruising vessel.

Mary Anne Galapagos Sailboat

Galapagos Islands

Type: Motor sailor Capacity: 16 Passengers max Length: 52.43 Meters / 172 Feet Beam: 7.89 Meters / 25.9 Feet Max speed: 8 Knots Guide: Level 2 or 3 Crew: 9 + guide

Eden Galapagos Yacht

Galapagos Islands

Eden has a certain uniqueness due to its combined white and timber interiors, that give a warm and clean style to the rooms and lounge areas,

Mindo | Short Adventure

Tour – 3 days

In this tour you will enjoy principal activities of Mindo. Accommodation in luxury lodge: Las Terrazas de Dana Lodge.

What Our Clients

Say About Us

Read More
We have just returned from a 6 night stay at Las Terrazas de Dana and every accolade that is bestowed on them is so deserved !!! The beautiful immaculate room with incredible views, the balcony that puts you one with nature, the staff - caring, helpful and attentive to the max, delicious food (thank you Alejandro) and of course the superb owners David and Ana who are 'hands on 'in every way. As avid birdwatchers, this is our second trip to the area and we truly vouch for the superiority of this establishment. If you are thinking of coming to Ecuador, do not leave Mindo off your list, book at Las Terrazas de Dana and let David plan your perfect stay! David has the best connections to superb established guides and is up on all the best suggestions for your ideal holiday !!! Also, David is a fantastic communicator, all emails were answered promptly as I worked to put a perfect package together for us. Special thanks to Julia for her phenomenal guiding and viewing of so many incredible species that only a local guide would know and to Franklin for his perfect driving! Being with you both was a highlight and we have had many guides over the years of birding !!! The Mindo area offers an array of activities for many different tastes and you will love your stay at this caring beautiful property and will be planning your return !!!
Nisarga M
Nisarga M
Read More
My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights on our travel to Ecuador this summer. We mainly came here to see the birds & enjoy the local sights. From the beginning David was excellent in correspondence and he sent a nice driver to pick us up and drop us back to Quito. We even stopped at Mitad del Mundo on the way back. Coming to the hotel itself: it was unbelievable. Beautiful, surrounded by cloud forests and tons of colorful birds in the vicinity. Anna gave us directions to all the spots we could see and arranged all the tours for us. We did a night walk, chocolate tour, bird walking tour and a waterfall hike and we were quite pleased. We went to the town every day we were there, and we would try to walk but Anna or David would be happy to drop us off if they were on their way. Mindo town is really cute and has good restaurants. We tried an italian & arabian spot, they were really good. Breakfast was included in the package and it was the best. I could eat the granola and fresh strawberry yogurt with fruits all day of my life. Overall I would not think twice before booking this place again. I am already planning my next trip 😉
Read More
This family-run hotel is a gem right outside Mindo. The cabins are great -- well kept and clean and each room's verandah has a wonderful view. Both David and Ana provided wonderful service and a friendly welcome. David was very helpful over email with helping us make decisions about what to do during our stay in Mindo and booking birding guides that are kid-friendly. Ana was wonderful during our stay -- helping with suggestions and even driving us into town when she could. The hotel is a 15-minute walk from the center of town and is an easy walk but we mostly took taxis to/from town since they were cheap and we were only staying for a couple of days. Since we went birding two of the days we were there (which meant getting up very early in the morning), it was especially nice that the hotel provides thermoses full of your chosen beverage plus some basic breakfast the night before to get you going, and then provides a full breakfast when you come back -- whether that is at 10am or noon.
Christopher G
Christopher G
Read More
We stayed here as a family of three adult couples so each couple had its own bungalow and this worked out perfectly for us. David and Ana were warm and friendly and extremely easy to deal with before and during our three day stay. The hotel is spotless, the rooms had everything we could possibly need, the food excellent and there is great attention to detail which made our stay effortless. We could watch toucans in the trees from our porch and the hummingbird feeders are constantly filled with amazing birds and Ana arranged for us to have a bird-watching tour as well as zip line experience and in-room massages. They arranged transport for us to and from Quito which I recommend doing. It is a little ways away from the bustle of Mindo center but it was very inexpensive to take a taxi to town. This made our experience even better since it was quiet and rooms have great views of the surrounding nature. We had the best of both worlds there.
Read More
Stayed here for one night only, as a treat at the end of a very fast and busy trip to Ecuador to visit my daughter. I have to say - if you want to experience excellent customer service, an exquisite and beautifully natural location, outstanding food and wonderful relaxation, don’t miss this place. We didn’t have time to do any birding but a hike at the waterfalls (via the tarabita) and some zip lining let us experience enough of Mindo to see that it’s a very special place to visit. Ana, one of the owners, is so charming and hardworking - she clearly knows how to make a place like this work and the attention to detail was fabulous. Nothing was too much bother and all the staff displayed a similar attitude - clearly very well trained. Particular mention must be made about the trout in garlic sauce, grilled shrimps and passion fruit juice. Also the fruit, yoghurt and granola! All were delicious and served on our balcony while we watched the butterflies and humming birds flutter about - what a special experience. (There isn’t a huge menu if you were staying for several nights but I’d much rather have a few dishes done really well than a wide range of average food.) Thank-you Ana for a wonderful stay and for arranging super safe taxis for our onward journey. My guess is that it will be very hard to get...

Our Badges

Close Menu