La Pinta Luxury Yacht
A sophisticated, upscale travel experience for 48 guests in 24 cabins that combines modern design, spacious
rooms, and gourmet cuisine with top adventure. The ship offers a wide variety of aquatic activities including snorkelling, kayaking and a glass-bottom boat.
Luxury Adventure Cruising
A sophisticated, upscale travel experience for 48 guests in 24 cabins that combines modern design, spacious rooms, and gourmet cuisine with top adventure. The ship offers a wide variety of aquatic activities including snorkelling, kayaking and a glass-bottom boat. She’s a distillation of the wish lists generated by captains, expedition leaders, hotel managers, and guests over many years.
Yacht La Pinta boasts among the largest cabins of any Galapagos vessel and features floor-to-ceiling oversized panoramic windows in all cabins for the best views of the islands. Stylish bathrooms with top-notch amenities in all cabins. She is considered an ideal yacht for families travelling together, with 8 connecting cabins available.
Space for Learning and Relaxing
Join our guides in the lounge for nightly briefings about the next day’s activities. On the following day, visit the National Park on carefully planned excursions. In between outings, it will feel as if your connection with the islands never ends, as panoramic windows in our numerous social areas offer almost permanent visual contact with the island landscapes while you are inside the ship. Or step outside with your camera and make the most of the numerous outdoor social areas, including an outdoor terrace for dining when weather permits and an observation deck that is perfect for equatorial stargazing. Relax in the hot tub, work out in the cardio-gym, or lounge on the sun deck.
La Pinta is considered an ideal yacht for families travelling together, with many connecting cabins.
- Exclusive island visits: 84% of visitor sites are not shared with other vessels
- Small groups: On average, 11 guests per Naturalist Guide
- Expert itineraries: Designed by naturalist guides and connoisseurs, our itineraries balance out the best islands and the most relevant species – an ideal Galapagos Big 15 wildlife experience
- On-board expedition leader: Constant monitoring of island and sea conditions to ensure the best possible adventure experience.
- Aquatic activities: Glass-bottom boat, kayaks, snorkelling, swimming, and skiff (panga) coastal exploration
- Opportunities for learning: State-of-the-art technology for multimedia presentations and natural history lectures as well as a traditional library