Best of Ecuador & Colombia | Birding Tour - 20 days
Areas to Explore
best reserves without flight. Non-stop birding!
Choco Andino Biosphere Reserve,
Highlands of Antisana Reserve,
East Slope of Ecuador (high and low elevation Cloud Forest),
Amazon Valles Interandinos (Upper Magdalena and Upper Cauca),
Wetland of Magdalena Valle and
Highlands of Frailejon and Paramo
Start Tour Location
Quito & airport area (Ecuador). Other locations available upon request.
End Tour Location
Cali city or Cali airport (Colombia). Other locations available upon request.
– DAY 1 – Hummingbirds Garden in Mindo (Optional: Yanacocha Reserve)
– DAY 2 – Silanche and Milpe Reserves
– DAY 3 – Paz de las Aves, Alambi Reserve and Bellavista – Old Road to Mindo
– DAY 4 – Mashpi Road, Amagusa Reserve & San Tadeo Feeder
– DAY 5 – Santa Rosa Feeder and Ruta San Lorenzo in Mindo Cloud Forest
* Santa Rosa Feeder is probably the best location in the Choco Andino to take photos. We will use our MULTI-FLASH SYSTEM in this location. Photo by Vinicio Perez.