First class & highly personalized Private Photography Tours in Mindo Cloud Forest and all Ecuador.
We are the owners of
Las Terrazas De Dana
in Mindo Cloud Forest!
It is the best lodge in Mindo Cloud Forest, Ecuador based on Tripadvisor and Booking.com reviews. Check out our Tripadvisor reviews and let us know any question.
Bird Photography Tours
We Have Our Own
Multi Flash System
for Canon and Nikon cameras
Available Reserves from Las Terrazas de Dana Boutique Lodge
Milpe Reserve, Silanche Reserve, Paz de las Aves Reserve, Alambi Hummingbirds garden, Bellavista road, Tandayapa Valley, Amagusa Reserve, Mashpi Road, Umbrella Bird Reserve, Oild Bird (El Chontal), San Tadeo Birding Feeder, Santa Rosa Birding Feeder, Antisana Reserve, Yanacocha Reserve.
Pay only deposit of 30% to book a bird watching tour of your choice. Remaining 70% can be paid at your arrival in hotel.
(No need to bound your money for 60 days).
English speaking licensed guide with more than 18 years of experience in Ecuador
English speaking licensed guide with more than 16 years of experience in Ecuador
English speaking licensed guide with more than 7 years of experience in Ecuador