Ecuador | Choco Andino Bird Photography Tour - 7 days
Our Choco Andino Bird Photography tour with main birding spots in Choco Andino de Pichincha & Antisana Ecological Reserve. Available Yanacocha Reserve
Tailor-made tours are also available, contact us for more information.
Start Tour Location
Quito & airport. Other locations available upon request.
End Tour Location
11:00am. Estimated time based on pick up location. 6:00am if Yanacocha Reserve visit first day.
– DAY 1 – “Hummingbirds garden” (Optional: Yanacocha Reserve)
– DAY 2 – “Silanche and Milpe Reserves”
– DAY 3 – “Paz de las Aves, Alambi Reserve and Bellavista – Old Road to Mindo”
– DAY 4 – “Mashpi Road, Amagusa Reserve & San Tadeo Feeder”
– DAY 5 – Santa Rosa Feeder & Ruta San Lorenzo (Mindo Cloud Forest)”
* This is probably the best location in the Choco Andino to take photos. We will use our MULTI-FLASH SYSTEM in this location.