Ecuador | Choco Andino and East Slope Birding Tour - 12 days
Areas to Explore
Our private birding tour of Ecuador with main birding spots in Choco Andino de Pichincha and East Slope
East Slope Reserves
Antisana Ecological Reserve
Choco Andino Reserves
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Quito area. Other locations available.
10:00am. Stimated time based on pick up location.
6:00am if Yanacocha Reserve visit first day.
– DAY 1 – Hummingbirds Garden in Mindo (Optional: Yanacocha Reserve)
– DAY 2 – Silanche and Milpe Reserves
– DAY 3 – Paz de las Aves, Alambi Reserve and Bellavista – Old Road to Mindo
– DAY 4 – Mashpi Road, Amagusa Reserve & San Tadeo Feeder
– DAY 5 – Santa Rosa Feeder and Ruta San Lorenzo in Mindo Cloud Forest
* Santa Rosa Feeder is probably the best location in the Choco Andino to take photos. We will use our MULTI-FLASH SYSTEM in this location. Photo by Vinicio Perez.