Ecuador | Complete Birding Tour - 16 days
Areas to Explore
Our complete private birding tour of Ecuador with main birding spots
Choco Andino Reserves
East Slope Reserves
Amazon Forest Reserves
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Quito area. Other locations available.
10:00am. Stimated time based on pick up location.
6:00am if Yanacocha Reserve visit first day.
– DAY 1 – Hummingbirds Garden in Mindo (Optional: Yanacocha Reserve)
– DAY 2 – Silanche and Milpe Reserves
– DAY 3 – Paz de las Aves, Alambi Reserve and Bellavista – Old Road to Mindo
– DAY 4 – Mashpi Road, Amagusa Reserve & San Tadeo Feeder
– DAY 5 – Santa Rosa Feeder and Ruta San Lorenzo in Mindo Cloud Forest
* Santa Rosa Feeder is probably the best location in the Choco Andino to take photos. We will use our MULTI-FLASH SYSTEM in this location. Photo by Vinicio Perez.