Ecuador | Choco Andino Bird Photography Tour - 5 days
Areas to Explore
Our Choco Andino Bird Photography tour with main birding spots in Choco Andino de Pichincha.
Available Yanacocha Reserve (optional)
Choco Andino de Pichincha
Yanacocha Reserve (optional)
DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION
Quito & airport. Other locations available upon request.
10:00am. Estimated time based on pick up location. 6:00am if Yanacocha Reserve visit first day.
– DAY 1 – Hummingbirds Garden in Mindo (Optional: Yanacocha Reserve)
– DAY 2 – Paz de las Aves and Alambi Reserve
– DAY 3 – Mashpi Road, Amagusa Reserve & San Tadeo Feeder
– DAY 4 – Santa Rosa Feeder and Milpe Reserve”
* Santa Rosa Feeder is probably the best location in the Choco Andino to take photos. We will use our MULTI-FLASH SYSTEM in this location. Photo by Vinicio Perez.